Friday, May 18, 2012

Sesame Street Creations Roundup

Jacob will be turning one very soon, and although he has no idea who Elmo is, I've got Sesame Street on the brain. I'm planning to have a small but very Sesame birthday party for him with family. Even though my efforts will be low-key, I do have a special interest in all the Sesame Street creations out there. Here are some excellent ideas from other bloggers to bring the Big Bird and his friends into a little person's world. Or a big person's.

First, here is this fabulous working Sesame Street lamp from My Simple Obsession:


I also love these Sesame Street nesting dolls at Repeat Crafter Me. Aren't they adorable?



These two talented bloggers are competing in One Crafty Contest at One Artsy Mama. I can't wait to see what they come up with next. And I didn't just feature them because they are both named Sarah.



Finally, there are these scrumptious Cookie Monster cupcakes from my friend and baker extraordinaire, Lan, at Angry Asian Creations. I didn't think you could improve upon a cupcake, but you sure can if you add a cookie.



Feel free to grab a button from the sidebar if you were featured today. Pinners, please remember to click through to the original blog before pinning.

Glad to have these as inspiration as I head into the Sesame Street years. This post was brought to you by the letter S.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the feature Sarah! I hope you check back on Monday night on the contest. I'm dying to see what we all come up with. :)

    ReplyDelete